We all have a sixth sense but are you aware of it and what is it? Here are some key indicators that may help enlighten you as an initiative.
- Thought’s pop into your mind from nowhere.
- You feel that chill at the back of your neck when entering a room or meeting someone.
- You pick up on other people’s emotions.
- You predict outcomes to situations before the result is known.
- You have an affinity to nature.
If some of these traits feel familiar, then you may find that your intuitive self is active, and you are more connected to your spiritual helpers than you think. We all have what is know as a sixth sense but for some of us it is more developed than we think.
In fact, you may be using your intuitive gift so naturally that you may not be aware of how intuitive you really are. The key thing to remember is that all your skills are natural and belong to you, use them in such a way that supports you everyday life and experiences, so you get the best outcomes for any given situation.
For myself, although I knew I was intuitively gifted at a young age, it was not until I was in my 30’s that I really appreciate and become more aware of how much I used my gifts on daily basis.
Things you can do to help develop your skills are quite simple, here is an example of what you can do.
- First thing in the morning before you start your day – Ask the universe “what will be the topic of the day”. As you proceed through your day, you may find the topic suddenly appear that you were given in the morning.
- Trust your fist instinct – go with the flow rather than second guess yourself.
- When meeting someone, feel how they are then asking how they are – if this matches you are connected to them.
- Start an initiative diary, write down events/thoughts and feelings about your day, then several weeks later look back and see what has occurred that confirms your intuition.
We have several sense that work as a collective – here they are -
- To develop your intuitive skills first look at how you perceive information.
- Clairsentience - feeling
- Clairvoyance - Seeing
- Clairaudience – hearing
- Claircognizance – Knowing
Once you start to recognize your gifts you can develop the skill that is the strongest one for you, in doing so you will then open up the others which in turn will strengthen your overall initiative skills.